Sunday, March 15, 2009
Philippe Karsenty: Al Dura Fraud Update
From: "Philippe Karsenty"
Subject: Al Dura story: new strong allies and next actions scheduled
I'm writing to inform you of a new documentary by the German public TV station ARD as well as unprecedented support from the Israeli minister of Foreign Affairs.
The German public TV, ARD, broadcast, on March 4, 2009, a documentary which confirms that the news report, narrated by Charles Enderlin and broadcast by France 2 on September 30, 2000, is a fraud.
Here is the evidence revealed, and confirmed, by this documentary:
Thanks to a biometric analysis of the faces, it has been proven that the boy who was filmed by France 2 is not the boy presented at the Gaza morgue and buried later. The eyebrows and the lips are very different.
• The German TV used the lip-reading technique to read the father's lips. They discovered that Jamal al Dura gave instructions to the people who were behind France 2's cameraman during the filming of the scene.
• The boy filmed by France 2 moves a red piece of cloth down his body for no specific reason.
• In France 2's news report, there is no blood - neither on Mohammed nor on Jamal al Dura's body, whereas the two were supposed to have received 15 bullets all together.
• The boy shown at the funeral as Mohammed al Dura arrived at the hospital before 10am, whereas France 2's news report was filmed after 2:30pm.
German media outlets widely covered the ARD documentary. Specifically, the prestigious Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung published two pieces about the film.
On the Israeli side, things are heading in the right direction.
During my recent speaking tour in Israel, I met many Israeli officials, as well as many members of the coming Netanyahu administration. Their reaction was very positive: "The al Dura story has to be solved once and for all and pretty soon".
Though he had not been very encouraging after France 2's defeat, I met the spokesperson of the Israeli minister of Foreign Affairs, Yigal Palmor. The meeting was warm and friendly. For the first time, Yigal Palmor had access to most of the documentation gathered about the al Dura story. After our meeting, Palmor said that he was "very impressed by the remarkable work achieved" where he found "no mistakes".
Nevertheless, Palmor stated that his minister doesn't intend to sue France 2 because "it's not a habit, nor part of diplomacy". Nevertheless, Mr Palmor authorized the publication of Israel's minister of Foreign Affairs' major change of attitude about the al Dura story which "played a major role in the demonization of the State of Israel."
Next actions scheduled
• In order to present the most recent information available and to answer questions from journalists, I'll hold a press conference on May 31st in Paris where the most important parts of the German documentary will be screened. In order to attend this press conference, please send your contact info at: email@example.com
• Screenings will soon be organized in France and all over Europe in order to present the evidence of the al Dura story that is sinking France 2. If you would like to be invited, please send your complete contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• DVDs of the German documentary, with explanations, will soon be sent to French and European members of parliament.
Please, spread this message as much as you can.
Merci et à bientôt,